And as much as I really want to stop writing right now, and possibly as much as you want me to stop writing right now, I really must continue or give in to that mountain of poisonous lasagna that some call homework.
Oh, yeah, I'd like to thank Anthony for his delightfully serious guest blog. THE REST OF YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED!!! Especially you,
Kim, as I have reason to believe you have not read my blog in weeks. And if that is indeed the case, that last sentence was pointless, but, you know...
PEOPLE! GUEST BLOG! Maybe if you guys write enough shit I won't have to try to be funny ever again.
So I can have a more diverse selection of writings for people's browsing pleasure. Especially in this voluptuous digital age.
Yes, voluptuous. Thought it was a stupid adjective last time, too, didn't you?
Here's a list of things on my desk (I'm really getting desperate, can you tell?):
- Shampoo (Did you know shampoo comes from the Hindi fasdfpoje;loikhjfoijuramampanaluke? Not really, but it comes from the Hindi something or other.
- Conditioner!!! (one bottle, from the English 'to condition'.)
- A book called Brooklyn.
- A notebook for class
- twelve folders, of different colors and featuring different kittens.
- A protein drink (in a glass, not just in lake form on my desk)
- A box of contact stuff
- A hairbrush
- A cellphone (turned off, so I can isolate myself in the hopes of getting stuff done. Pretty unlikely, seeing as I spent the last two hours taking a nap and am likely to spend the next two...collecting tea strainers.
- a hair dryer
- a picture of Monet.
- A picture of my eldest cat. (try to guess where I already mentioned this!)
- post-its, upside down.
- ipod charger
- Ricola wrapper, empty (like my heart)
- Shampoo bottle #2, full (like my stomach)
- Bulletin board
- Tissue box devoid of tissues, now used as temporary housing for dirty dishes.
- Lavender pillow.
I saw The Little Mermaid with Anthony and Lauren last night. I haven't seen it since I was about 8, but I still think it strange that I managed to forget the scene where Ursula like, turns into a giant bobo doll and makes the waves move with her giant trident.
Heh. More on that later.
P.S. spell check tried to make me change bobo to boob. Wouldn't be the wrong choice, really, considering the context.
P.P.S. Please comment with a list of whatever's on YOUR desk.